1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Worth the wait.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Finally got her.

2008 2500HD.jpg

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Snow White

Love The White. Nice Truck

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Get the Blizzard plow and some white walls and you'll be called The "Inviable Plow Man"!

How much has the insides changed haven't had a chance to look.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks good. The new Chevy's are growing on me. Has Western made a mount for the '08? I just check the website, and i didn't see anything for the '08 Chevy. Do you have the Wideout yet? And the Swingwing?

5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice looking truck, hope you make some serious money with it this season.

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Same as the 07. Sweet whit truck.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Same mount for an 08 as an 07, 06, 05, 04, & 03. I have everything for the truck. I just got the truck on Friday and was swepped away for a get away weekend with my wife. I will start with the install when I return. I have got a lot to do.

8. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

They have changed alot. It will have to grow on me. One thing I do like is the Factory Remote Start. That will save me some time on install.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice rig. i wanna see those pics of the western and swing wing when you get them done. Theyre gonna look mean on that new truck

10. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Great looking ride. hope it works well for you.

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet truck!

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

those new chevys are sweet looking i like your 07 too

13. Quality SR

I was a little unsure about that. I went on the Western website and looked up Chevy and they only list up to '07. Are you going all hydraulic with the plow like you did on the other truck?

14. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Get a whole bunch of new contracts or whats the deal? 2 new trucks very recently. Fill me in. :)

15. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I have a new bag of tricks for this truck, but yes it will be full central hydraulic.:salute:

16. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Just adding and upgrading. I (we) run 20 trucks, 2 loaders, 1 salt truck, and 1 shoveling crew each night.

My (our) oldest truck is a 99 Dodge, just moving up in years.

Plus, I like the Chevys and my family is growing. My wife is due in December and I needed more room.

Jon

17. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Oh wow, I thought you were a solo dude with one truck. Can you put up some pics of the other stuff? How many contracts do you have?

18. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

nice looking truck

19. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I'll start taking more pics of our stuff as time permits.

20. Quality SR

I thought you were a one man show too Jon. That is cool. Let me guess you will be the one who uses the '08. Take pictures of the '08 getting set up with all the new toys. I like what you did to the '07. I cant wait to see this one. Good luck