1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Worth the wait

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Mar 15, 2007.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well I have been waiting to find a good deal on some used equipment and found what i think is a great deal. I attached the link where i found it, http://auto-rv.com/browse.aspx?AdName=BHM1480017, anyway i may put the ladder rack up for sale soon. (now the plow came with the truck frame, wire harness and controller, the salt spreader also came with the wire harness and controller). Anyway i thought i would share with you guys, here are some pictures i took this morning.

New equipment 001.jpg

New equipment 002.jpg

New equipment 003.jpg

New equipment 004.jpg

New equipment 005.jpg

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice !!!!!!!

3. DJ Contracting

I just couldn't pass it up for $1500.00 .

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  4. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Nice catch,heck up here in Canada the plow alone would be about 2 grand.

5. DJ Contracting

Yeah we can get at least $1500.00 - $2000.00 just for the plow, i looked up the salt spreader and new they go for $1299.00.

6. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Thinking of useing the plow as a backup for the 93 or the blazer?

7. DJ Contracting

The poly plow will go on the 93 and the steel plow off the 93 will sit until I figure out what i want to do, i have so many things going through my head right now i'll just wait to see what comes up.

8. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Better to have something to think about than bored sh*tless like myself least spring is here so I can start digging.

9. DJ Contracting

I hear you i just bid two driveways and patch some potholes this week, i have my flyers ready for the lawn care and seal coating so after my vacation in two weeks i'll be ready to work, oh i forgot to mention that i just bought a rental house that needs major work.