1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Worth it or not?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nymustang50, Dec 29, 2009.

1. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

Ok I got a 94 bronco thats been begging for a plow of its own. Now I got a guy offering me a 7'6" unimount and a 95 bronco for 1200 plow works he said.. And he put a new blade on it and has a spare rebuilt pump for it as well. You think its worth it just for the plow since for 1200 I think my truck might be in better shape I havent seen the plow or truck yet.. But due to the price I think my trucks in a better overall shape and just needs the plow. I'm thinking worst comes to worst part out the 95 bronco then junk the rest.. Or even sell it if someone wants it. What your guys impression on this?
  2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

I look at it first
  3. captbo

captbo Senior Member

Along with Twinman, you can't tell until you eyeball it, It may have wheels and tires on it worth more then $1200. Down here in my neck of the woods Broncos are still " affordable" everyone is grabbing up on S-10 shortbed pickups, I have a 1992 bronco and have had an 87, keep us in the loop. Take some pictures in case you want tp pass on the deal as I might be looking!