1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

worth $500?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bigbadbrad, Nov 4, 2010.

1. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

well do you think it is worth $500? plow looks good, needs some work last on the road 2 years ago, but used to plow driveway and his house. said it needs battery and points, has a 302 he says he thinks it is an 85. its a little rusty but i dont think i will be puting it on the road, or i would make a flatbed for it

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

2. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

If your a DIY type of guy check the frame and offer him $400. Oh and don't under estimate the power of mice.

3. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

shouldn't need points.... that's dura-spark, mostlikely needs a module
    the plow's worth $900 around here

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That's worth $500 all easy. I bought a 1985 F-150 with a 7.5' Fisher this spring. I sold it in August for $800. I didn't put any money into, I just brought it home and it sat in my driveway untill somebody bought it. I think I could have got $1,000 for it if I had held on to it untill this time of year but, I wanted to get it out of my yard.

5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

No freakin joke! I spent several hours the other night dealing with issues mice left behind when they got in my mower.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Its worth that in scrap. If not more.

7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

there great plow trucks, my dad had one 83 got rid of it 2 yrs ago because frame rusted threw on it,

8. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

well they were asking 600, they said they would let it go for 500, i dont really need it but would be nice to have a spare, and i am a mechanic by trade so working on it wont be an issue, i realy would like to have the blade to mount on a tractor, maybe i will have to go for a ride to check it out, who knows maybe 400 cash and a bottle of allens and i could take it home