1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Worst Snowplower in Chicago video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BMB Plowing, Feb 24, 2011.

1. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

2. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

Hes a idiot he was plowing in 2wd
  3. Bones357

Bones357 Senior Member
    from NW PA

Someone needs to revoke his man card.
  4. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Ford Drivers I tell ya bahahaha jk

That company should be fired. Unhooking the plow would of been a good start.....
  5. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

Looks to me like he lost the front drive and then finished it off till it fell off.
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I bet they were lot monkeys for who ever owned that lot.
  7. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

maybe the truck is 2wd? or the 4wd is broken?
  8. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

Would you like some epic with that fail? ? ? lmao. seriously, some people just shouldnt be aloud to have nice things. I mean why plow in 2x4 in that situation? obviously they werent getting very far, and if thieir 4x4 was out why not call someone else in or take it to the shop? gotta be cheaper than breaking the truck worse.
  9. Bones357

Bones357 Senior Member
    from NW PA

Maybe, but then they probably should have stopped plowing. Maybe they could have driven the truck to the shop. They certainly can't do that now. They can't even tow it there! LMAO!
  10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did they look like they had a brain between them?
  11. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT

I fail to see what the problem is. They were obviously using their tires to heat the pavement to help de-ice the lot.
  12. Looks like 4wd went out and they dont own the truck so they just gave'er hell till the truck physically stopped working.
    Not sure how the right front wheel broke like that but looks like lack of maintenance.
    No its not Ford drivers just guys who don't have a brain for plowing or how to maintain a plow truck haha.
  13. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I Hope he is billing by the Hour LMAO
  14. WesternproGMC

WesternproGMC Member

driver has no brains! why even put a plow on a 2 wheel drive truck?

looks like when he was hitting the piles at the start of the video he broke the tie rod then he keep driving it (with the tie road broke it would of not steed right) he bend the upper and lower A-arm.

well that at lest what it look like happens to me

i feel bad for the gay who has to flip the repair bill if it not the drivers truck payup
  15. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

I couldnt even watch that. God how do some people make money.
  16. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

LMAO haha, that has to be a joke
  17. mule585

mule585 Member

That's awesome serves them right lol what a waste of a great salter
  18. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

If you look close, the bed of the truck is filled with beer cans!!! When the driver opens the door it looks like a crack pipe falls out!! So you wants to bes a snow plower guy??? Sheeeeit, Hot dam!! Just can't fix stupid!!!
  19. PlatinumService

PlatinumService Senior Member

can we nominate the tow truck driver for worst as well. that was painful to watch.... yet quite entertaining at the same time
  20. TheRealBuzz

TheRealBuzz Member
    from ON, CAN

If you ask me the tow truck driver had a look at the situation, realized he was asking for trouble trying to help this guy, made a token attempt and said sorry it's too heavy and got the hell outta there!