1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

worn out winch switch

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by liltot1025, Oct 26, 2009.

1. liltot1025

liltot1025 Junior Member

on my wheeler i have a big switch that doesnt go to a solenoid where can i find one of these switchs that change the polarity mine is starting to stick and sometime dont work
  2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

you have one of the old Rotary turn left/right to make the winch go in/out?

They are not very nice for plowing that is for sure I know mine was I had to turn it 3x for it to engage and work the winch in/out.

if so I would change that out to the Mini Rocker and add in a contact block.

Warn also made a Big Rocker switch that you could get to change out of the Rotary switch
    I got one of the Big Rocker switches back in 04 and it has worked great but I have'nt seem them for sale on ebay in quite some time.

good luck sublime out.
  3. leroyh

leroyh Junior Member

for my old winch i just went to canadian tire and got the Mini Rocker and a contact block for $49