1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Workout

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 30, 2010.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I haven't posted any pics lately or posted anything on here. Here is one of the GMC getting a work out the other day hauling some hay to the fair. That nice 400hp engine makes life much easier. Oh and a pic of my illegal window tint :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Do you have a plow on it yet ?

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

nope I dont think it will see one this year. had a bad summer with it tranny went so I had a 4l80e put in with a shift kit. Then going to countryfest the engine spun a rod bearing. So I bought a high performance 350 engine that pushes 400hp. Truck hauls now haha. I am getting 3/4 ton leafs for the back out of my buddies truck he wrecked that have about 7 or 8 leafs. And then I am gonna get a torsion key lift for the front. Hopefully total with the 3" body lift it will have around 5 or 6 inches of lift.

4. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

Nice nice, i'd love to have 400hp out of my crapy 6.5. Chevy's are great money makers, you don't drive the ford much now do ya ?

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Truck sits in my backyard basically hooked up to the trailer all the time I love the gmc. even for a half ton the thing is awesome cant beat a 350 5.7 gm engine

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Awsome pics. I love your truck, it is awsome.

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats not a work out for it lol. Its a walk in the park.:D

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Much better lol. Now your making it do a little something to earn it's keep around your place. :cool:

11. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

mark your oninion dont count in this thread your worked the piss out of 1500 and it never died.lol say you still have that truck?

12. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

What's the torque on that hog?

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

paperwork for the engine i have is 350hp and 412 torque

14. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

do you have airbags in that truck?

15. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

The one with the boat behind it looks like it is photshopped. The rear end of the boat it cut off but the background keeps going. Just looks weird

16. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Does your F250 have overload spring or just reg leaf spring? Look sag worse than my F250 with cement block on.

What Chevy rated to tow? 8k pound?

17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I've still got it. I drove it yesterday actually. My goal is to have it for sale by Monday.

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

yes it does dual air bag with the shut off for the passenger air bag

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

The ford has an overload leaf in the rear. and the gmc is rated at 7000

20. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I dont think thats what he ment... I think he was talking about the load leveling airbags...