1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Working girl

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Scott R, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Scott R

Scott R Member

Finelly got some snow up here, spent 4.5 hours on a parking lot today, sure felt good.

2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

Nice piece of old iron.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Ya man, thats really really cool!! Nice job on it!
  4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

That is sweet!!!
  5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow I never realized from your other pics how large that truck is! What a beauty! Good luck with it!:drinkup:
  6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Nice Iron!! I had a 46 w300. I got it from a guy in Oregon, he said they used them in Alaska to drag there fishing nets up on to the beach. It is good to see one still earning her keep.:drinkup:
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  7. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

WOW now thats a truck.:yow!:
  8. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

NICE!!!! Man I have so much truck envy right now Scott!!! Its killing me!!! You know I'm a sucker for all PowerWagons! I found one just like yours around here but its all rusted up real bad.... I suppose it could be made to work, but.... i don't have time to fool with it right now really.

So I heard that beast has NOS on it, that so? I see a tank on the rollbar there.. what do ya think this is fast and furious now?! :jester: :redbounce :drinkup:

LOL LOL....
    We need more pics!!! I wanna see the mountain of white gold that baby moves!

9. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Cannot beat the looks of the old iron.

Now that has character(No cookie cutter there).
    If that NOS is setup I'd bet she is quick up to 50mph,quick as she can shift that is.lol
    Nice truck!
  10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Tough work!!!!
  11. Scott R

Scott R Member

Thanks for the kind words on the truck Guy's, like most old iron, she's a work in progress.

The NOS tank is really my hydrolic tank :D I had to find a place for it, so I desided to have a little fun at the same time, gets the kids fired up at the parts store :D I tell them, " ya gotta have the juice to push the big snow around here" All in fun. The tank is an old fire extinguisher, I welded fitings (supply, return, drain) in the bottom and used some "Scott air pack" (SCBA) valve and fittings on top, the hose off the top is the vent line.

12. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Pretty slick.

Needs flames.:yow!:
  13. Scott R

Scott R Member

Reaper, the flames have come to mind, go over to the "bad paint job" post and look for my replys, I posted some pics. one of my Honda Valkyrie, I did the flame job a few years ago. This is why I likely won't do it on the truck, it takes a lot of work to do a good flame job. I think I'll stick with "rattle can" paint:D , that way I dont worry about plowing snow down the edge of driveways with brush slapping the top and sides of the truck.
    (I can get touch up paint at any hwd. store :D )
  14. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You sure had me fooled with the NOS tank, and several others as well!
  15. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

Needs some chrome stacks next to the rollbar:nod:
  16. JTW

JTW Senior Member

DEFINITELY needs some big obnoxious smoke stacks on it!!!
  17. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt think twice.lol

I guess we all run NOS on our snowmobiles so I didnt think twice about in the truck.lol
    Hmmmm Maybe thats why my sled needs crank bearings??
  18. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Wow, cool truck. I love mopars.

That must have been a lot of snow, or a large parking lot to spend 4.5 hours in with that much truck/plow. That or you were playing alot. :waving:
  19. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Nice truck. I wouldnt have questioned the NOS unless i really got to looking at it close. Seems to be on this and that anymore, figured why not a plow truck. You had me going.

20. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Yes that is cool. Very tough looking beast!