1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Work in Northern MD and PA

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by frogman, Jan 3, 2001.

1. frogman

frogman Member
    from MD

I am new to this forum and appreciative of all the insight that I've gained from it. 'Just retired last April, from the Navy, and started a railroad right-of-way maintenance/brush-cutting business in Southern MD. I'm plowing to take up the winter slack but we haven't seen much snow (not a flake from the big Noreaster). I've got contracts to fulfill down here but am looking for some work further North (for when we dont get dumped on). We've got family in Bucks County PA so when the "big one" didn't hit, I packed up the wife and kids, plow and spreader and headed up there. I found about a half day's worth to push however, would rather have something a bit more solid than the search and find method. Are any of you guys in need of a sub? I've got 20 yrs in SEAL Team and know how to get the job done.