1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

work in CINCINNATI-plows Skidsteer,BACKHOES

Discussion in 'Networking' started by cincy snowdog, Oct 31, 2006.

1. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

Downtown,westside,N KY,
    we need subs for our snow/ice control contracts.
    drivers and laborers also needed for our trucks and equiptment for our winter operations.
    cdl-drug test must for cdl drivers in our trucks
    nice rates
    all season agreements or short term
    large lots ,short road time
    we need skidsteers , Backhoes and loaders(will provide plow or box) can leave onsite ,
    plow trucks
    Human Resource Dept.
    Winter operations
    P.O.BOX 58003

2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok iam Intrested what props and for who pm me cuz i got to know got 10 plows 6 salters and some heavy equipment
  4. chrisbolte

chrisbolte Junior Member

Multiple plow trucks in Cincinnati, downtown - west chester- western hills. Let me know if you are interested.
  5. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

thanks to all who have posted and mailed .We have all of our accounts signed now but we are still looking for more help,so if you are near Delhi,Pricehill,westwood,dent,queensgate and downtown cinti. we need drivers for days and night(cdl a plus) and also help for sidewalk crews,so if you know of anyone in need of work in these areas,pass it on .

Also need more subs