1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wooooooowhooooo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Gatewayuser, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

Wooooowhooooo I am so excited I just got a $12,000 a season plow job at 4 today and a $3,000per season last week, it may not sound like alot to some but I'm happy. I also have about $7k in resd. too. So my 1st year plowing and I already have $20k in jobs and getting calls every day. payup Thanks to all the plowsitens for helping me to get started!:waving:

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

That is great that you are getting a ton of business already. Now that being said I am not trying to rain on your parade but are you going to be able to service all of these accounts in a timely manor and not make any customers upset that you might be running behind? Just checking but I also dont know if you are running 2 or 3 trucks versus just one truck.

Good luck and keep safe now.

3. Gatewayuser

Yes, because the large accounts had me do a trial run on the last 6" storm we had to see how I would do and they were all thrilled. They said I did a great job and completed both on time and all my other jobs were also done on time and very happy.
    Now they want a bid for all the lawn and landscape mant. too which is about 25-30k. Boy I'm glad I got a V-plow makes jobs go alot quicker with better service and quality. Have a great plowing year.

4. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

I'm very happy for you BUT.....Lets see how fast the checks come in..yea you did a great job you did it in a timely matter your clients are happy your happy lets see what happens to your timely matter and attitude when payments are late or you get screwed out of a payment. I'm just saying it happeneds to ALL of us, so keep your good attitude and keep plowing..

5. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

If they had you do a trial run your gonna get paid.

6. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Hey Gateway! Send some my way across the river!

7. Gatewayuser

No problem getting paid at all I just go in and they wrote and will right me a check right then. You got to remember most of these are lawn customers.
    Thanks