1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Woooo Hooo

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lucky Star, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Junior Member

Finally we are going to get some snow in St. Louis!!! My prayers have been answered

payup :D
  2. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

we r next finally something decent
  3. Livingreen

Livingreen Junior Member
    from Indiana

I'm right here with ya Rangerman in Indy. We have our fingers crossed too. Waiting for a big one. Well big for Indy.
  4. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Send it north to Minnesota please.
  5. ooxteme

ooxteme Junior Member

I'm in ohio and there sayin 4-8 can't wait... payup
  6. Midwest Pond

Midwest Pond Senior Member

how long is your down time in winter in St. Louis? Do you get more ice each winter than the snow? Might be relocating and was wondering as far as seasonal difference.....
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Junior Member

If you are relocating here you will lean how crappy St. Louis weather is. It can be 80 one day the snow the next. You never know what is going to happen. I wouldnt say we get more ice but you really dont want to bankon making any money on snow because its not guarenteed to come through here. I can stay busy through winter doing lawn cleanups as winters can be mild until it snows.....we got 8 inches this past week and it was great payup