1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Woooo Hooo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Jun 9, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Ladies and gentlemen... I am going to be a father (again!)
    Get this... my little boy (high hopes for just finding out) is going to be born right around Valentines Day.

Amazingly enough... my 3-year old little girl understands! She's actually excited!

-Tim

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, that's great to hear Tim! Now there's ANOTHER reason for you to look after your health! ;)

3. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Congrats back to you Tim. Its a good feeling. Let's hope you are not in the middle of a 3 day storm in February when the little guy comes. I just found out there isn't an hour to spare in the first 3 days.

I know a lawyer who is the proud father of four daughters. When asked how many children he has, he replies with a grin "Four lovely daughters, and my sons are yet to be born!"

4. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks guys!

Deere John... could you imagine trying to raise four kids?!?! And he's still trying for a son!?!?

-Tim

5. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

congrats and good luck.

Geoff

6. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Jim,
    Congrats, on the new addition to the family.

BTW: Doctors know what makes kids now days! :D

Good Luck!!

Rick

7. Doc L.

Doc L. Member

Congratulations Tim, I bet by next winter we'll be calling you by your new handle. SlimJimDodgeCrewCabDuallie. Doc