1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wood lawn trucks and shop

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rangerman, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Just posting a few pics of the dump all clean its picture worthy because that aint something that happens often. Also some body wanted more pics of the other shop so here we go.

W-6 clean (1).jpg

W-6 clean.jpg

shop main 3.jpg

shop main 4.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice chevys and shop!

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice stuff man! need another simulator on that dodge though.....ouch the chains rubbing against your chevy :nono:

4. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Nice, very nice

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice shop
    sweet trucks

6. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Those simulators are expensive and for as much time as that truck spends in the mud we need to take all of them off. The chain there only looks like its rubbing I thought that too and was like crap i didnt c that but its just the angle of the pic. I'll try to get more pics today weather permiting.

7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks good! Gotta love red on red. What does the majority of your business do (maintenance, design, etc.)?

8. Stove

Stove Member

Very nice, the only thing I would change is those yellow mowers that say Hustler, and replace them with red ones that say Exmark.. lolwesport

9. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

We are probably 90% maintenance and only about 10% design. As far as the huslters go there is one exmark sitting there the last one we have we have dropped them as far as the riders go the walkbehinds are exmark across the board.

10. Livingreen

Livingreen Junior Member
    from Indiana

I take it you work for Danny? Sounds like you know a lot about whats coming and going over there.What do you do there? I see those trucks about every day in the spring. That outfit always looks sharp and clean. And oh yeah we run Hustler as well. Would like to meet you sometime. I am just down the street in brownsburg.

11. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

yeah man i live in bburg too im the assistant mng. for wood i love every min. Nobody works harder on keeping those trucks looking good than Danny

12. Livingreen

Livingreen Junior Member
    from Indiana

What is your name?

13. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Justin PM me with ur number and we can hook up some time i would love to chat u look like uve got some great idears.

14. Livingreen

Livingreen Junior Member
    from Indiana

I do not know how to PM. Anyway give me a call during the day. 317-213-3522 Joe Talk to you soon.

15. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Sorry, but that sounded so gay.

So this is your boss's pics? Nice place! Any reason why he didnt go with the chevy dump being that all the other trucks are chevys?

16. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

No we used to have more dodges but we figured out that wasnt all it was cracked up to b. Thats the sole surviver of that era and happens to be my second fav. That ones a 6 speed ctd it will get and pull anything u can get a chain around. It will get replaced sooner or later with a 4500 topkick crew cab but they are $$$. The boss says that trucks got a lot of life left with only 80,000 miles. nice truck by the way petr51488.

17. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

thats dodge looks almost exactly the same as my truck! Everything looks awesome and clean... something you seldom with larger companies.

18. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

oakwood u dont want another do u

19. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

you talking about that dump or another pickup?
    Either way, I do WANT but I don't NEED or have the $$ lol.

20. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

tis the season for no $$ the boss was saying something bout that today.