1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Woo Snow In Michigan

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mowerpan, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Thats right fellas it is snowing and snowing hard. Have proboly about 8 inches on the ground and no signs of stopping for a while on the dopler. Was already out once, woo.
  2. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

hows the blazer handling the snow u got any more pictures of it we got about 10 inches and still snowing
  3. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Blaze is handling it like a champ. I'll get new pics tmr when I go out. The blaze is actually surpising me. Transmissions still shifting like a champ, no breakage of anything, pump works like a champ, and all works awesome.
  4. snatchal

snatchal Member

So I spent all day today getting ready for this storm. Hauled in a bunch of firewood to keep mama & the young-uns warm while I'm out plowing all weekend, got the truck all fixed, fed, an ready to go . Basically tried to tire my self out so It would be easy to get to bed early and get a few hours sleep before the alarm goes off at 2:30 AM.
    Go to bed at 9:30
    still awake at 10
    still awake at 10:30
    probably fall asleep about 11
    sleeping like a baby at 11:30:sleeping:
    great dream around midnight
    12:10 cell phone rings:( crawl out of bed.
    Me: (answer phone) grumble rumble hello?
    Him: ahhhh hello sir, ahhhh could you come and plow my driveway?
    Me : WHAT? WHO is this?:angry:
    Him: ahhhh sorry, I just realized I woke you up, ahhhh I just got home from the bar and can't get into my yard.
    Me: Grrrr, I'll be starting to plow at 3am, whats your address I'll swing by sometime tomorrow.
    Him: Ahhhhh, just forget it, I'll have it shoveled out by then.
    SO now it's almost 1:30. I'm mad at myself for not shutting off my phone and sitting here venting to an empty forum:dizzy:
  5. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I see your from esky too huh? What kinda truck? Maybe I seen ya around
  6. snatchal

snatchal Member

Red f-350 diesel.
    I would rather plow wet heavy snow than the fluffy stuff we got last night.
    Would of probably been better to leave the plow at home and strap a couple of leaf blowers on the front of the truck. Oh well, most of what I do is by the hour. With this wind we'll be plowing the same snow again tonight. By the end of this storm, it will be a great month to bill out.payup
    Just stopped home for lunch, it's gonna be a long weekend.