1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wonted old plow truck cheap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by elmerfudd, Jan 15, 2004.

1. elmerfudd

elmerfudd Junior Member
    from 48220

I am looking for an older truck maby somthing to work on. to do snow plowing. pref. with a plow and chevy I have lots of chevy moter and trans parts laying around. I would like to stay less the $2000

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Fudd, that is a beautiful belly button in the first pic on your home page...although the pussycat in the last pic looks scared to death!

3. elmerfudd

elmerfudd Junior Member
    from 48220

hay thanks man but arn't you a little old to be looking at that

4. RUSTYplowtruck

RUSTYplowtruck Junior Member

cheap chevy plow

Hey hows it going? I have a 1985 K20 I might be looking to sell soon for about that price. I'm looking to put a plow on my other truck and I dont need 2 trucks. It has a 71/2 foot plow with E47 pump. 3/4 ton 4x4 good tires, 1000k on 350 rebuild, 4 speed with creeper, new altinator, CD player, 75K miles. Couple problems, it has 2 tanks, only one works, but no fuel gauge. Needs a new hydro clutch slave cyliner, it still works ok, but i'm starting to lose clutch pedal when it is really cold. Needs new shocks, kind of rusty but pretty solid. Bedliner, tailgate rusted off (it has been a plow truck since birth) all the lights work, 4 way plow works. I'm not sure yet when i'll be able to sell it but soon hopefully. If you're interrested I can send some pictures.

5. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Fudd were u locted?A buddy has a beutiful 85 or 86 chevy,brand new deisel motor and tranny,truck is in very good shape,not a beater.With the plow,i beleive its an 8 foot fisher.$1900 is what hes asking.

6. elmerfudd

elmerfudd Junior Member
    from 48220

ferndale MI it's just north of detroit

7. elmerfudd

elmerfudd Junior Member
    from 48220

I am interested in any trucks that will get the job done

but I don't realy need any pics. as long as the frame and transfercase work good. I have an 86 chevy 2 weal drive that I would not mind swaping body parts or motot parts with