1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wont angle

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by druss57, Dec 8, 2009.

1. druss57

druss57 Junior Member
    from nh

Just hooked up the plow minute mount, tried to lift plow but it would not lift. It would only angle to the right and now nothing. It is full of fluid and stored inside a garage all summer. When i parked it , it worked perfectly. Please help asap for we are getting a snow storm tonight ....thank you

2. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Well, I just called a friend before I read your post. I'm having the same problem. He said to take the cover off at the pump that covers the solenoids. There are 3. 2 for L/R, 1 for U/D. Heat with heat gun or hair dryer only. Condensation has built up in valves. After freeing them up he recommends changing out fluid.

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Where in Nh are you by the way ?

4. druss57

druss57 Junior Member
    from nh

i live in swanzey

5. druss57

druss57 Junior Member
    from nh

it worked thank you

6. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Druss 57, did you try thr\e heat gun? I did ,it works.

7. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Change the fluid when you can. sitting out all summer with rain, sun condensates. Then it gets cold and out with the heat gun.

8. druss57

druss57 Junior Member
    from nh

thanks again, and i will get it change