1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wont Angle

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bdavis, Feb 11, 2007.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have a 8' MM2 that I just picked up. The plow will go up and down ok but when I angle left it goes up and when I angle right it will startt to angle (About 2") and then just stop. All the pins look ok in the connectors....Any ideas?

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Check under the cover

Take the cover off the solenoid's and check the connections there, I just had one do the exact same thing, was a loose connection on solenoid, recrimped with pliers and it worked fine.

good luck!

Jay

3. jdanforth

jdanforth Member
    from maine

ihad the same problem on 8 foot fisher.i had some water get inside cover where the cable is and it froze.I cleaned ice out put a new cable in and adjusted. first start by trying to adjust good luck

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

same thing happened with mine ( i assume yours is also an insta act setup). Check to make sure that the connection where you plug in the controller all contacts are making a connection. That was the problem with mine. Also check that all the connections in the truck to plow controller plug all are getting powered and are making contact as that contributed to my problem.