1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Won't angle left when on ground

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kc2006, Jan 11, 2009.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Question.

Been having issue with my plow not angling left. The only time it won't angle left is when the blade is fully down, if i lift it slightly, just enough to take pressure off but not off the ground, it works fine.

I threw a different touchpad and harness in it wondering if it was an electrical issue but it wasnt. Also had a different pump on it didn't do it so I'm thinking the ram is fine.

The pump thats on there now was checked over by a shop, got a new a-valve and coil and everything else checked out ok. I read an old post where B&B said to change couplers. And the only thing i've changed since the pump was done was couplers. Possibly bad coupler?

Thanks

2. maypo

maypo Junior Member

Get the new couplers cost about $65.00 - $75.00

3. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

what couplers are we talking about? I thought he meant the quick couplers on the hoses? Those are only like 16 bucks for 2.

4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

nevermind, i see oem are like 30 a set. After doing more reading I see its worth it to go oem