1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wondering

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by acornish, Nov 21, 2010.

1. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok i have a code3 force4 lp mini with 2 rotators , is it possible to make this say a 2 strobe unit--- i really like the way it looks on the truck and want to keep it its the clear lense with filters on the rotators

2. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

You can do just about anything with time and money. I think you're going to find that converting that light (with factory parts) is going to be silly expensive though. BTW, why do you want to convert?

3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

wont be expensive, lots of people on (that e auction site) sell lightbar parts, just take your rotators out and get a set off there... i had a target tech turbo beam lightbar (had four strobes on one big circuit board) i took it apart and installed roatators from a federal signal highlighter, works great!

the force lp lights are pretty spacious inside, can cram alot in there

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

All you need is a 2 outlet supply and 2 haw tubes inside the lens...email me and I can draw you a diagram of how to do it