1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wondering if anyone else had this problem

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by D&S snowplowing, Dec 21, 2009.

1. D&S snowplowing

D&S snowplowing Member

well first off when we bought the truck brand new in 04 we were just starting out didnt know wat to buy we hoped the GMC dealer here would kind of lead us in the right way except all he asked was wat size plow and straight or V now that im running the business and not my father i realized they sold us the midweight plow... its an ultra mount the bolt in the back all around it on the A frame broke...has anybody else had that problem? and wondering if i weld it if it will be strong enough or have to buy a new A frame im looking for a cheap fix to get by on this season and movin up in the world next season going to an 8ft pro or pro plus...

2. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Hey What kind of truck you running????

3. D&S snowplowing

D&S snowplowing Member

2004 gmc 2500hd with the 6.0

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

weld it up.