1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wolf wings

Discussion in 'SnowWolf Plows' started by broke down, Oct 8, 2013.

1. broke down

broke down Junior Member
    from se wi

I am very happy to see Snow Wolf a part of such a great site! I recently purchased a used 96 inch ultra series plow and it came with the wolf wings and the side plates that pin on, not the fast tach system. Question is when I put the wings on and the plow is attached to the machine and the loader arms are all the way down the poly cutting edge on both wings are about 1/2of an inch off the ground. This plow was only used twice before I bought it and the wings were never used. Can you help me with this?

2. SnowWolf

SnowWolf Sponsor

broke down,

Would you be able to PM or email us a photo of what you are seeing so we can give you better feedback? PM or email to sales@snowwolfplows.com.

Thanks!

3. broke down

broke down Junior Member
    from se wi

Pictures have been sent to your E mail.

4. broke down

broke down Junior Member
    from se wi

I have sent two E mails to the link provide above, and yet have heard nothing. Are you getting my E mails? Please let me know as I want to resolve my issue, thanks.

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Show the photos here There a lot smart guys here could help you

6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

after reading for the fourth time. You may have to raise you lift arms up roll bucket rams forward a little
    To make the A frame level and wings should hit the ground.

If you look at my thread of my new skid plow you can see my wings are not hitting the ground to. But once you level the A Frame the wings are on the ground

7. broke down

broke down Junior Member
    from se wi

Antlerart06, yes you are correct their are many smart people on here with many great ideas, that's why I too like hanging out here. As the machine sits now the loader arms are down and the A frame for the plow is level as it sits with the cutting edge touching the ground. I have done previously what you suggested by raising the arms up and rolling the plow forward, but in order to get the wings to touch I have to throw the A frame way out of level and then when I angle the plow it will not sit flat on the ground. I have a fix in mind, I was just wondering if they had a simple explanation to fix my problem. Good lock with the new plow and keep us posted as to how it works, maybe I will try one of those next time.