1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wolf Kubota

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Greg@wolf, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Greg@wolf

Greg@wolf Inactive

Wolf Kubota​
    Wolf Kubota, located in West Michigan in Byron Center, is under new ownership and delivers a fresh and knowledgeable service team to assist you with diverse snow product lines and equipment. We carry the full line of Kubota products plus Boss, Kage, and Normand snow equipment.
    Are you ready for the snow? Stop in or give us a call to see how we can help you.

www.wolfkubota.com
    430 100th Street SW
    Byron Center, MI 49315
    616-877-0800​

Attached Files:

2. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Who are the New Owners???

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Who are the old owners ?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

At the end of the day does it really matter

5. Defcon 5

Maybe Oomkes knows the answers..???..

Yes it Matters...What else do we have to do

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

It does to me.

It does to my competitors.

7. Defcon 5

The Plot Thickens...

8. 1olddogtwo

Plot? There is more to the story? I love Cliffhanger's

Still researching who shot JR.

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok fellas, no need to ruin another thread...I'm sure he will answer if/when he is ready or wants to

thanks

10. Mark Oomkes

I agree......fellas.

11. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

One of my old plow trucks is under new ownership today if anyone cares.

12. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Mine too! Who is the new owner of your truck?

13. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Some guy from northern Minnesota. He talked just like the guy from the movie Fargo!

14. Greg@wolf

Greg@wolf Inactive

Wolf Kubota is now owned by Ryan Engen and DJ Vander Slik.

15. 1olddogtwo

Welcome to plowsite

16. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

I'll say it, cause I don't really care, but that is the problem.

I have all Ex Mark mowers, won't get none there though.

I loved renting Kubota skid steers and excavators, they rent white ones right across the street that work pretty well also though.

You do stock a lot of parts and I HAD to get one this year, hopefully next year I'll have better foresight in stocking my own parts.

The previous ownership had some issues with customers but we went there because it was convenient.

17. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Welcome to Plowsite Greg! Great to see you guys as sponsors here! I'll see you out there next Tuesday when I bring another load of Normands out. :waving:

Guys if you didn't know, these guys at Wolf Kubota have been hitting it out of the park with Normand sales! They ordered a bunch for stock before winter, sold most of that, and have ordered more a few times since! These guys can get you Normands!

18. Mark Oomkes

Greg, rumor on the playground is that the ownership has had some "adjustments" recently.

Any truth to this?

19. JohnOWolfKubota

JohnOWolfKubota Sponsor

Good morning guys,
    We are now owned 100% by the Engen family. Jim and Ryan Engen just sold an IT company that they owned here in GR so the timing was right to make Wolf Kubota a family owned company as well.(and at the time they were both technically unemployed!) We are excited to be moving forward with our new ownership. Ryan and DJ's partnership in the original purchase of this business was really a blessing. There were a lot of things that needed to change around here and they made sure we had the right tools, systems and processes to do so. Jim and Ryan have given us the ability to stock more inventory, more parts, add more staff and make our customer experience the best it can be. We wish DJ all the best with his future endeavors and there are absolutely no hard feelings moving forward. Please feel free to stop by our shop and check it out Mark. It would be our pleasure to help you and/or Bill.

20. extremepusher

extremepusher Senior Member
    from west mi

Sounds good Jon. How about another open house that everybody knows about? LOL