1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

woke up and my dodge was gone

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jjfinn, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Well guys I woke up Thursday morning and my 99 Dodge Ram 2500 was Gone! My poor truck was used in a hit and run, hit a tree, stripped and was left in the middle of a intersection! The bastards took everything they could get off the truck. The motor will turn over but wont fire, but I think they over heated it everything in the engine compartment is full of antifreeze! Sorry to write a book but extremely pissed off and I know you guys love ur trucks as much as I do! :angry:

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dang, got any pics of it? sorry to hear about the truck

3. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Ya I will get some pics up real soon. You helped me with my truck earlier in the year with the intake manifold gaskets!

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol that sucks man, glad i was right about the gasket tho

5. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

insurance?

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Maybe some self insurance would help ya. :gunsfiring::gunsfiring::gunsfiring::gunsfiring:

7. studebaker48

studebaker48 Member

3 weeks ago someone broke in my building stole a s185 bobcat 2006 dodge truck tailer and western snow plow. i was pissed. all i have to say if you have progressive commercial insurance get rid of it the are a ripp off. they dont want t pay what your stuff is worth but rather pay scrap price

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks, hopefully you get it taken care of by insurance and can get back on the road ASAP.