1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WNY Rentals avail. thru PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Citytow, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

We would be interested in hauling units up there . we would need funds thru PAYPAL before departure .
    prices reflect portal to portal hauling (delivery)& 5k gal.off road fuel truck.

(2) 924k loaders w/3 yd. bucket.... min. 1 week rental w/operator -40 hrs $10,000.00 ea.
    w/ 12' plow boxes ....add $8000. ea.

(3)1 ton p/ups w/92 Vees ... min.1 week rental w/operator -40 hrs $5000 ea.

serious inquires only

2. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

just need I 90 to open

3. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

Good luck w those prices lol

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm seriously inquiring why you feel the need to price gouge. You're nuts if you think anyone is going to pay those prices

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I saw his post on someone else's thread and thought the same thing as you Peteo!. I wanted to say something there, but didn't want to start a pissing match. I can definitely understand making a profit, but not such gouging.

6. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

The thing is someone will rent them use them document it and once the storm is over shits gonna hit the fan!!

7. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

I think they're somewhat reasonable. $125 an hour for a truck and 225 for a loader is normal. Plus transport and fuel costs for him , yeah he's in the ball park

8. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

Plus operator costs.... Lodging food.... It adds up quick ....

9. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

He's claiming on another thread that he's rented his two loaders. Actually, the truck prices are very good after doing the math. But a loader with pusher at 450.00 per hour?

10. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

His prices are not bad, but the pusher boxes and 1ton trucks are useless. There are 980 cats buried to the bumpers all over the place.

11. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

They offered me $125 perhr loader 3yd min and $75 for tri axle said u have to run 24 hrs a day- treacle price is very low I was gunna go but couldn't get trip permit in time - doubt that philly clown got those prices

12. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

not getting anything right now . were at flying j on 77 next to 90 in pembroke . this site dont have a mobile app , cant upload any pixys . got 3 feet here , lot has a slushy 2''. nice work actually .
    anyways , west bound is closed until they clear it . could be a month the way these clowns are . , anyone know a detour into orchard park ?
    need to be at erie comm college asap. 33, 20 are closed . the meters ticking , i got a convoy here , im down 2k and climbing . this just may turn into a site seeing tour . !@#$%^&*

is there any more water left in that fn lake wtf?

13. IPLOWSNO

First time you seen real snow lol

Can you get over onto 104? Not sure where exit 77 is 104 will go all the way too buffalo though

They are unloading at Darien lake and plowing their way in from what I heard!!!

14. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

All roads closed another reason I didn't go

Lol all that $ and no map?

15. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

not quite yet ,although i was able to borrow 2 plows for the cats. may be a bust national guard is here and were all waiting to get into town .this place is jambed packed out onto Allegheny Road

never seen our paypal acct get that high LOL. may have to refund the way this is going .. anyways were all chompin at the bit

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  16. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

were told we aint seen nothin yet . this is the most Iv ever seen . were told not to travel backroads , they said where your stuck is where youll stay , and if they do decide to come , we get fined $$$$$

17. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

map ? got gps on phones . roads are closed einstein

18. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

giving us a hard time with our fuel truck , permits and such . figure theyd amend it for state of emergency

19. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

nap time . fill you clowns in around 4-5. if everthing goes right , we ll be working atleast til dirtybird day . eagles are on !

20. IPLOWSNO

Have fun city tow!!!