1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WNY plowing, pics + vid

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by lumps, Dec 22, 2008.

1. lumps

lumps Senior Member

2. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Loads of fun. Been out way too long.
  3. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

What in the sam hell are you listening to? Sounds like a trance. That would put me to sleep.
  4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks like money making weather keep them coming :D
  5. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Looks good did you plow with the big dump yet?
  6. lumps

lumps Senior Member

The music is whatever was on XM's Chill channel. One of my favorite stations while plowing.

And no, haven't plowed with the dump yet. I got it stuck just trying to drive it through the parking lot, haha. I need to find a place to buy a few tons of sand or something or weight.
  7. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

call buffalo crushed stone. Pea gravel is like $13 a ton picked up. Dont use sand it holds the moisture and will rot the body out.
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This was a joyous weekend for plowing. Ended up with 10 inches on Fri.12/19 plowed 20 hrs straight.Then Sun it was snowing and the wind was blowing so hard you couldn't see the back of the plow lights on the truck.
  9. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

yea all the past week seems to have blended together. seems there were alot of contractors around here who could not cut it with a few maintence companys and i got a lot of extra work. i also ended up plowing a khols parking lot with just my pickup and my oneton dump. wesport

going back to sleep until tomorrow