1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

With no snow in the forecast I cleaned her up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Jan 24, 2010.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

Its seems like winter has come and gone everytime I check the forecast the snow turns to rain. So I made the best of it and got my truck all cleaned up. Also included two of our fleet all together at the shop

Picture 071.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

2. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 Member

Same here winter has come and gone, I cleaned up my machine and am now ready for spring. I am sick of the rain and no snow. I for see no more plowing this year so much for a hard winter that many thought was in store for my area.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

I wouldn't giv up hope yet we still hav a long way to go
  4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Don't give up yet, February is going to be hell for the northeast and where did you get all those punk drivers?
  5. ColumbiaLand

and you might want to check those blocks in the background of the second picture. They look like they are going to fall!
  6. ColumbiaLand

oh yeah and at least you have two fords!:jester:
  7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

damn that truck looks mint! Any other pics of the other trucks? What's your main line of work.
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I sure hope so!! Those OBS chevy's sure do look nice and clean!
  9. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I think they have 3. I saw an econoline van too, could not be thiers though.
  10. mansf123

mansf123 Senior Member
    from mass

winter is by no means over. febuary and march are the snowiest months of the year. Im not putting the plow away yet
  11. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

Sorry guys I guess I'm a little discouraged everytime I look at the forecast either the snow isnt there anymore or its changed to rain, Since Ive been plowing I've never seen weather like this. Either way we havent put plows away yet. Right now those are our only 3 trucks the 2 other fords are our neighbors trucks. Thanks for the compliments
  12. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Gosh I cant imagine thinkin that winter would be over the third week of January?? I know I always used to go to a gunshow in Southern Maine the third week of March so two full months from now and we would generally have about 3 ft still here??? Feb will certainly be good for a half dozen storms and we have been getting some real big drops here in late years in March. It always used to amaze me the pictures of Cherry Trees in Blossom down in Washington DC while we were getting a blizzard !!!!!!!!!!
    Now they have got some real"political blossoms" down there in DC year round!!!.................. oh my god, better not get that on the table, or this thread is doomed!,prsport
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010