1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Snowy New Year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MickiRig1, Dec 19, 2003.

1. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Snowy New Year

May nothing break,overheat or leak all season and people flag you down with cash in hand.

I just love this site!
    People that love plowing just like me!
    ( wife says I would prob would do it for gas money and coffee fill-ups )
    I have been "on-line" for almost 10 years and never ran across any site even near this well thought out and executed.

Been a member for 2 weeks now and I hope it will be around when my 13 year old son starts to drop his own plow to do battle. Maybe the daughter will give a shot too she's11.
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

happy holidays everyone:waving:
  3. rainair

rainair Senior Member

4. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

well its looks like xmas may be a repeat of last year here...snow on xmas eve. damn mi weather:realmad:
  5. rainair

rainair Senior Member

Christmas eve

Yea! a present to me like gold angel dust
  6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Replay time

The weather man keeps changing the forecast each time I see it.
    Sometimes I think if there is even a chance of snow on Christmas eve they play it up. But my Favorite weather man says "lake Effect" event Thursday. Hey, I am getting my present I want for once! Three good events so far this month and I been out each time. I hope everyone else can get some snowmoney before the month ends. Good luck and wear your seat belts!
    *************Merry Christmas**********************
    +++++++++And a snowy New Year++++++++++++++++++

PROPJCKEY Senior Member

amen on the seat belt. even if you are in a tractor! Sustained booldy nose on a skid loader door after hitting one of those damn manhole risers!