1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Chevyboy, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Chevyboy

Chevyboy Member

:help:??? I know its kind of late in the seasong for this but I thought I would toss it out their!!!
    Just kind of wondering if their was anyone in Central WI that might be looking for some part time help with snow removal service?
    payup

2. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

Getting read for tomorrow's storm?

3. Chevyboy

Chevyboy Member

any one needing a worker??

4. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

im also wondering the same question im in the germantown, menomonee falls area

5. Chevyboy

Chevyboy Member

(powerstroke_7.3

im also wondering the same question im in the germantown, menomonee falls area )

Maybe we are just in the wrong state or everyone is :sleeping:

with all of this snow that we are getting in Central WI, you mean to say nobody needs :help:??

6. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

haha yea man i hear that just gettin a plow for my truck tonite... im hopin that its gunna keep on snowing for a few more weeks so i can try it out. but next year a buddy and i are going to try and start a plow business doing some commercial and residential so if your around the are maybe we can hook up and get more contracts

7. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

hey powerstroke, do you have any seat time plowing? Also, what type of work are you interested? I only plow in Men. Falls and Germantown.

8. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

no i havent been in the seat plowing yet but im gettin a c8.5 meyer plow..just waiting on my undercarriage for my truck.. but if you can show me how to plow or if you need a snowblower or anything let me know im always willing.. im laid-off now so have bunch of free time

9. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

Guys Im located in stevens point PM me your phone numbers and i will add you to my list. However you will have to have comercial snow plow insurance and you will have to get liscenced in point and plover $20.00 per truck.

10. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

thats a little to far away for me but thanks...

11. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

never mind

12. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

got a snow plow if anyone around needs plowing work let me know

13. TP Snow and ice

TP Snow and ice Junior Member

where the f**k did the snow go??????????? we got robbed

14. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

yea man i hear that it sounded promising in the middle of the week then yesterday NOTHING:angry:

15. Chevyboy

Chevyboy Member

Oh man sorry about that guys.... We got nailed here in Wautoma, we picked up 13 inches and its snowing right now with another 3 today!!

We are looking at 25+ on the ground right now!!!