1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DUMZ, Dec 3, 2007.

1. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

Just thought I'd start a Wisconsin networking thread. A place where us Wisconsin Snow Removers can go for questions or help. So lets see how many of you are out there.
  2. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

I'm in Edgerton(just north of janesville). can help anyone out if needed just give me a jingle. if I cant help I know a few others in the area that might, but aren't on here.

3. jkopp

jkopp Junior Member

Milwaukee/Waukesha County here :drinkup:
  4. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I'm up in Dunbar, it's about 1/2 hour south of Iron Mountain, Michigan. I am in the middle of nowhere.
  5. WisEd

WisEd Junior Member

I'm in NorthWest Wisconsin near Spooner- Hayward-Minong
  6. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Waukesha county area.
    If you are in the area and need help, let me know.
    Always willing to go for a beer and chat snow removal if someone is passing by.
  7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Not plowing any more.

Hartford area here :waving:
  8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

2 of my college roommates were from Hartford...last names Spurgeon and Dunn. Their gf's were gorgeous and they said they're all like that around there. You're one lucky man, toby!
  9. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I know what you mean, I married one too. :cool:
  10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

My cousin lives in Hartford and I think the same goes for him with his wife and the other girls I have seen up there.
  11. PGLC

PGLC Junior Member

COunt us in. We are in Milwaukee area.
  12. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Waupaca here, just east of Stevens Point by a 20 minute drive
  13. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Count me in too.....Evansville to Madison area....thats where I'm plowing right now...just a little north or west or even south of you Donny....:)......busy year so far...
  14. gkp

gkp Member

Madison wi here.......... count us in (3 trucks 2 skid steers)..............
  15. zuess253

zuess253 Junior Member

janesville WI don't forget about us. i wanna see some pics of these girls you guys are talking about
  16. grasschopper

grasschopper Junior Member

washington and dodge county area here
  17. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

N E Waukesha Brkfld hear !!!
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  18. MattR

MattR Senior Member

Shawano County here. Although I spent most of my life in Hartford. My father worked at Dave's Job Shop right up the road from SnoWay. Previously he worked at Steel Craft before they moved to the old Kissel Car plant, which was owned (probably still is) by the same guy as the owner of SnoWay. When SnoWay first started up, they had Steel Craft do all the metal work for the plows. I worked at Hartford Finishing for a bit, which is very close to SnoWay, and did the powder coating for SnoWay, BTW same owner once again..lol.

Who knows, probably met some of you before and don't realize it. I gotta say that Hartford sure did grow a bit. Slinger and Hartford are basically connected already, not too much longer and it will be a Milwaukee suburb..lol.

BTW, the ladies were not all like some mentioned. Just like any other city, got your good ones and then you got the fugly ones. Unless you guys imported some in since I moved..lmao

19. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Located NW Milw. County. Right in the corner between Wauk, Oz, Wash. Counties Couple trucks. 810 on one snowway on other ,snow blowers and a small machine shop. Run a small commercial route. I can fix what I break ( most of the time ) Welding available if you do some real nasties
  20. smokin2997

smokin2997 Junior Member

Madison here - we are always looking for some sub work as well as parking lot clean up using snow blower for moving piles back.