1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wirning problem please help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by higgs2ca, Nov 4, 2009.

1. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

Ok I have a 2003 sierra 2500 that i have installed an ultramount mvp 8.6 on, i finally got the wiring all finished up but i have no turn or marker lights on the plow. I tested the truck side plug and i am only getting power for my head lights and high beams. I already checked everything at the jumper wires (purple brown and pink ) and all is connected. Could these be a module problem????

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

check the 15 amp park/turn fuse just off the iso on harness #1

3. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

Is it at the black connector from the #2 harness going to #1??
    Thanks in advance

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

nope, about a foot from the plug at port 1 there are to fuse holders, one with a 7.5 amp and one with a 15 amp. 15 amp is the park turn fuse. They will be stubbed out of the harness with red wires running in and out of the fuse holder. Fuse holder will alos have a black cover on it.

5. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

Thanks for your help, i will try it out tomorrow and get back here with my results.
    Thanks again.tymusicussmileyflag