1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring ?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mx495, Nov 27, 2008.

1. mx495

mx495 Member
    from MO

I am considering getting a LED minibar from Grote and the description reads as below.
    On the permanant mount what type of switch/wiring woul I need to do with the pigtail it describes? I would like the magnet mount and plug, but would like to use the "rotating" patterns. Thanks for any help.

PRODUCT NUMBER
    76983 - Yellow, Permanent Mount, NEW
    FEATURES & BENEFITS
    • Low profile mini-lightbar provides high performance characteristics of LED lighting in a small size.

• 6 internal LED modules provides 360° light output

• Built-in electronic flasher with 30 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns plus 4 simulated rotating patterns (permanent mount version only)

• Permanent mount includes 6 pigtail; magnetic mount includes 8' straight cord with accessory plug that includes LED indicator switch"

• Permanent mount to be mounted on 14 1/6 x 3 7/16" hole centers"

OTHER PRODUCT NUMBERS
    76993 - Yellow, Magnet Mount, NEW

2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

You would need to open up the bar and change the pattern using jumper wires inside the mag mount version.

3. mx495

mx495 Member
    from MO

With the permanant mount, how would it be wired to use all of the patterns?