1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kingkong1, Nov 11, 2010.

1. kingkong1

kingkong1 Junior Member
    from CT

I have a 2008 ford f350. What wire should i tap into for the turn signal on the driver side and what two wires should i tap into for the passenger? thanks

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Pass side i used my blinker wire. Pull the bulb, and use a test light to find out what wire it is. Same thing for the drives side, but also look for the parking light wire. Takes pry 10 mins a most.
  3. greyst1

greyst1 Member
    from 44720

What's a test light how do i go about this?

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

A test light is this. (see pic) Connect the clamp to a ground on the vehical. Frame, bolts, ect. and touch the tip of the test light to the wire you want. If the wire has power to it the light bulb inside will light up. If it doesn't light up, double check your ground then try it again, (always make sure its a good ground.) If it still doesn't light up and you know you have a good ground then check a different wire.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010