1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring up a SHEP (Fisher MM I) on a 99 Silverado (new Style)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dmjr77, Dec 4, 2004.

1. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

A freind of mine is looking at a Fisher 7.5' MM I SHEP 2 plug system plow. He is looking to install it on his 1999 Chevrolet Silverado (new body style) Does Fisher offer a wiring harness that keeps the 2 plug system and will work with his pickup? Thank You

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes they do,have installed numerous kits.i'll get a part # this afternoon when i'm in the shop.The kit will usually only come with 4 relays for some reason,you will need 6,save yourself some headaches and be certain you have enough relays to finish.

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher #26070,will probably retail from $110-$120-make sure you have 6 relays.
    Western #63392,not sure of the cost but comes will all 6 relays.
    Both kits will work on that truck,the Fisher kit will be in a bag and the Western will be in a box,same wire though.