1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring up a meyers touch pad

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bs82, Feb 12, 2011.

1. bs82

bs82 Junior Member

I just bought a diamond quick lift with a meyers touch pad control the guy i bought it from had it off the truck so i couldn't see how it was hooked up. I know 3 wires go to the solenoids on the pump (red,green,black) there are 3 more wires (white,orange,blue) I was told they go to a solenoid under the hood witch I do not have. I would like to know what I need for a solenoid and what wires go where. Thanks.
  2. moparornocar

moparornocar Junior Member
    from Ohio

check meyers website and they have all the diagrams. and the solenoid is just a regular starter solenoid that you can get cheap at any auto parts store.
  3. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster Senior Member

orange one goes to the neagative on the battery. white goes to the solenoid. and the blue one goes to a power supply so either the positive terminal on the battery or the fuse panel. i have mine wired into the fuse panel.
  4. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster Senior Member

you will also need to go buy a meyers solenoid and 3 differnt cables a short one to go from the positive on the battery to the solenoid and then a longer red cable to go from the solenoid to the pump. and then also a black cable to go from the negative on the battery to the pump. here is a diagram that i used. its very simple.
  5. bs82

bs82 Junior Member

thanks for all the info got everything I need to know Thanks.