1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring through grill

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Green Grass, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Hey anybody have pics of where they run the wiring on there super duty I have an 05 and was looking for ideas

2. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I have mine tucked inside the bumper, but I haven't had time to put my mount on either. I had them run through between the grill & the bumper on my 01' but not able to do this is my 06'

3. Bernie Lomax

Bernie Lomax Senior Member

If you have enough, run it through the bumper, not the grille. You can leave the connections right behind the license plate.

4. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

My 01 has the wiring ran through the bumper. Looks good. Have rubber caps screwed to the license to cap off the plugs when not in use.

5. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

On our 05 550 the 3 wires are run between the grill and the bumper

6. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

anyone have pics??

7. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

ill get pic's tonight, i cant fith them with the harley davidson grill on hte f350 but what i did was go through the bumper and use the trim holes with x.mas tree clips and clip them to the back of the bumper and seems to be protected from the rain and end up behind the plate bracket.

8. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

This is how I have mine...

33108 001.jpg