1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring strobes for a '05 2500HD

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by andrewlawnrangr, Jan 3, 2005.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hey all.. :waving: Does anyone have hide away strobes in their trucks? i have been looking at them and thinking about putting them in the 4 corners. if so where did u get them from and did u have any problems hooking them up or have problems with them now? im looking to buy them but i dont know if i shoudl just get a mag. strobe on top for now....

2. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

I just put whelens 90 watt 6 head unit in my 02 150, have them in the headlights and the back up lights. Took about four hours, hardest part was fishing the wires under the truck thru the frame but after that it was a piece of cake. the 90 watts are the way to go super bright even when the suns out! A friend of mine has the 60 watt set up their bright but nothing like mine his gets washed out in the sunlight. Good luck if you have any more questions feel free to ask :)