1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring Schematics?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bowtie_guy, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Trying to help out a buddy who just picked up a 2000 2500HD with 6 liter. Truck came with what is said to be a 2006 Meyer plow however the wiring is not the best looking install job. Attempting to find a schematic for this system so he can go through it and clean it up. Seems to be some type of draw on the battery right now too. Want to be sure the plow is wired in right.
    I've attached the pictures he sent me of the truck/plow.

Thanks for help

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Wow. And he bought the tk with all that birds nest o wiring like that. Man talk about an inspection before hand
  4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

make sure the controls are not live wired, would create the draw....either thru the ign circuit or a lighted on/off switch
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I was wondering about that, going to follow the print and make sure it's on there right!

For the price paid he could sell the LQ4 out of the truck, scrap the rest and he would make money!

Perfect thanks, my problem was I didn't really know what type of setup that was!!