1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring schematic 4 western pro plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by spunmister, Dec 2, 2002.

1. spunmister

spunmister Junior Member
    from Toronto

Looking for a wiring schematic for a Western Pro plow.
    I'm installing a new harness on a '94 Chev Silverado 2500.
    Can anyone fax me a copy? I'm new to this site and would appreciate the help.
  2. Mac

Mac Member

Check your plowsite email
  3. Bighammer

Bighammer Member

I am also looking for a wiring schematic/diagram. A neighbor is selling me a plow and mount with no wiring for the truck.

4. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Check the western site that is where i got my owners manual (downloaded)
  5. wyldman

wyldman Member

spunmister - welcome to Plowsite !

If you haven't already got one,let me know,and I'll fire one off tommorow when I get back into the office.

Noticed your from Toronto.Where abouts are you located ?
  6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Your best bet is to talk to Garagekeeper on this site. He is a qualified Western Tech.
  7. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Western and Fisher have all of their detailed manuals & schematics at their respective web sites for perusing or to download.
  8. wyldman

wyldman Member

This should cover what you need.In this day and age we no longer need paper or books,it all on the internet. :D

Electrical schematics
  9. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Some manufacturers give out CDs along with the tech manuals as well. Nice to have it on the internet though. Just shows you the good use of technology.