1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring & push plates needed for '09 F350

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by YardMedic, Sep 16, 2009.

1. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Truck-side stuff needed: Wiring & push plates for '09 F350.

Would like a Fishstick but won't be too choosy.

Thanks!

~Kevin

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure about the wiring. But if you need parts on an 09 call a fisher Dealer. I highly doubt you will find used parts for this truck. If you do the savings wont be great.

3. YardMedic

Makes sense, I suppose. I hadn't thought about that! Thanks

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Assuming you want a 3 plug setup I have all the wiring for your truck Kevin. Ever so slightly used and in perfect condition. Just pulled it from an '08 yesterday...and I just installed it in the spring brand new.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

If he does not have a fishstick for u let me know, I have a new in box.

6. bdavis

bdavis Member

Someone help this guy out....met him the other day...HE is a GREAT guy!!!

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I agree. I sold Kevin all the truck side electricals he needed and he's a good guy to work with. Too bad I didn't have the push plates he also needs, would've been more than happy to hook him up.

8. YardMedic

Thanks guys... yeah, seems I have everything for the truck now. It won't snow now, but I'll be ready! Take care

~Kevin