1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring problems 0n 03 2500 sierra please help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by higgs2ca, Nov 2, 2009.

1. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

I bought a used 8.6 mvp ultramount that came off of a 2004 2500 sierra, The problem i am having is this; after hooking everything up, i have 3 wires that have been spliced into on the drivers side of the light harness, pink, brown and purple. The passenger side only has the purple wire exposed??? I know these wires have to be for the marker and turn indicaters but where do i tap in and what does each wire conect to?????? PLEASE any help would be greatly appreciated.Oh Ya, i have a 4 plug module
    Thanks.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Purples are your left and right turns, brown is your markers, and the pink is your DRL's if you want them.

3. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

Thank you for your fast reply, I am heading back out to the shop ................:drinkup: