1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring on Jeep

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by dj89, Nov 28, 2010.

1. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

Trying to wire my 99 wrangler, seam to just mess it up. I have a unimount and i installed all the wires like western said, did not hook up the blinders, Got it to work, but no lights.... What do i need to do to get the lights to work? I also mess my jeep up so it will no start now.

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Does it turn over and not start or will the engine not turn over at all? If you tapped into a keyed power wire for the controller, that might be a good place to look if it's turning over and not starting.

3. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

no i just ran it right to the battery, Its not getting any spark.....

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Western's instrcutions weren't followed if power for the controller was run to the battery... I'd check over the wiring and make sure it was done as Western describes and then go about diagnosing your spark issue. Good luck.

5. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny