1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring Help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by jhall22guitar, Jul 30, 2012.

1. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Hey everyone!

I am looking to finally hardwire my lights when i add in the final ones. I will have an Axxixtech Mini Falcon and 2 Strobes N More E3 Series lights on my Back Rack and possibly a SVP Mini Phantom MAX on my rearview mirror.

I have never hardwired anything to my truck before and would like an idea on how to do it correctly. (I already own the SVP Mini Phantom and Mini Falcon; both are currently cigar plugs)

I would like to get the following switch setup: Master Switch, Mini Falcon, E3's, and Phantom. I would also like to get a switch that will toggle the flash patterns of the E3 and Falcon. So thats 6 switches. (Any extras will be used for later ad-ons.

If someone could help with a diagram that would be a big help!

Thanks! Cant wait for this winter!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

First,,,you need to either find a switch box/panel that you like and then mount it where you want it. Wiring would be next,,,and the easiest

3. jhall22guitar

I want the diagram, I have a switch on strobes N more i would get (10 switch) or a 6 switch if i can get one. And i have a location in my dash where there used to be a cupholder or something that broke and Ill put it in that space.

4. dieselss

Ok. Well the diag ain't nothing big then. I can work on it later and post it. Tom if someone don't beat me to it

5. dieselss

If you get a preloaded switch box,,,alls you have to do is pwr and gnd. Then add your strobe pattern switch

6. jhall22guitar

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Ok, I think I read this correctly. You want everything on 1 switch? Or do you want everything on its own switch with 1 switch controlling power to each of the other ones? (master switch)