1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring help please

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ibspuds, Nov 19, 2007.

1. ibspuds

ibspuds Junior Member

Ok, I am installing a unimount 7'6" plow on my '04 GMC Sierra K2500HD Crew Cab. I have wiring off my old '99 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I assume this wiring will not work with the GMC, so my question is what wiring do I have to purchase? I would like to buy a used set up so what are the part numbers that I should be looking for. Also, if someone has this wiring lying around and wants to sell it send me a email or call 660-441-2666. Thank you in advance for all help.
  2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

I do believe that the only wiring that you need to replace is the headlight adaptor, the main harness itself is not vehicle specific. I think the headlight adaptors are the same for the ultra mounts and uni's. If so, the part # you will need for the headlamp harness is P/N 29048. That is right off the western website. Hope this helps.