1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring help curtis sno pro 3000

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by droberts, Jan 20, 2013.

1. droberts

droberts Junior Member

Installed a curtis sno pro 3000 that was off an'02 chevy on my'06 gmc. Everything looked pretty basic and i believe everything is hooked up properly but i cant switch my headlights off of hi beams! Obviously something isn't right and would really appreciate some help!:confused: thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check your instructions for how to reconfigure your plug, you need to switch the grounds and power.

3. droberts

droberts Junior Member

Your talking about the headlight plug right basher? I didn't get instructions with it. I down loaded the diagram maybe its on that. thanks for your help

4. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

I had the same problem. I bought my Curtis off a friends 99 silverado and put it on my '01. I took it to the local Curtis dealer. He tore the relays all out. Had my truck for half the day, and charged my over $200 and now I just have low beams. WTF.

5. droberts

droberts Junior Member

Swaped the plugs around and it worked! Ready for snow! Thanks for the help.