1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring help 2003 chevy 2500hd with fisher

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by szxjw3, Oct 9, 2006.

1. szxjw3

szxjw3 Junior Member

I need help with wiring a 2003 fisher plow from a 2003 chevy to a 2006 chevy .(should be the same)
    There are 3 wires on the left side Pink, Brown, Green. and one on the right side Purple.The purple one goes to the right hand turn signal.
    Brown and green should go to left turn signal and running light.Not sure which one goes to which. Where does the pink one go to? Took the plow off 3 months ago and now I forgot. Any help with this would be great.

Ron:dizzy:

2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

The pink wire should be spliced into the DRLs (if you so desire), and the brown wire should be the parking lights. The entire wiring schematics should be on Fisher's site.

3. szxjw3

szxjw3 Junior Member

What is the D R L?

Ron

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Not sure if this will help or even what your asking...
    On the truck wiring, Blue=turn signal, Brown=parking light, Black=ground.
    On my Boss i just installed, on the plow harness there was one wire on each side for the turn signals (i tapped those into the Blue truck wire) and on the parking light wire on the plow harness tapped into the Brown wire on the truck.

5. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Daytime Running Lights. :D

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Yep. The pink wire should be tapped into the positive lead for the truck's daytime running lights. This is the bottom inner bulb if you're looking at the truck's front:

[​IMG]

7. szxjw3

szxjw3 Junior Member

Problem solved

Thanks all for your help . Problem solved.......

Ron