1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring harness

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Chuckels, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Chuckels

Chuckels Junior Member

One of our plow trucks is a 2002 Silverado and i was wondering if someone makes a wiring harness for the lights. If so where can i get one.

2. TRUP

TRUP Member

I need a near-complete harness assembly for my 82 K20, and the name that keeps popping up on the web is Painless Wiring. The problem I have wive them is that they're pricey. A complete wiring harness for my truck runs about $350.00. Personally, I think that's a bit much. Autozone carries Painless wiring products. You might find what you're looking there.
  3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

As a suggestion for both of you, id try looking in a junkyard, or calling them at least, i know it takes a lot of time to sift through a yard, but i bet there are plenty of k20's in there and a few 96 gm trucks, if nothing else cover your bases there. my $.02
  4. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Factory truck lights harnes. Snow plow light harnes? Fog lamp harness? Arroaborialis lights?:D
  5. Chuckels

Chuckels Junior Member

Sorry, I need a harness that will connect plow lights to the trucks lights. I was looking for an easy way to do this to save me from splicing all the wires. Thanks for the replys.
  6. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

If your interested. I'll explain how you can use the $79.00 lights from Northern or equivelent. It's simple. Call me, leave your number and I'll call you back on my dime. 573-875-2288 During the day.