1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring harness layout?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by LI NY PLOWER, Sep 14, 2006.

LI NY PLOWER Junior Member

Hi guys, im looking to hook up work lights on a mud-flap holder i made which goes into rear hitch on my F-350......Im wondering what pins are for what and where can i buy the other end to go to my lights? Does Ford sell it......Thanks Kevin:drinkup:
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Here is a goo website to go to fing out about trailer wiring (I assume you want to plug it into the trailer plug, right?): http://www.etrailer.com/faq/wiring.asp. You will only need to use the brown and white wire (running lights and ground). You can find either end at any cauto parts store. If you have a 7 round plug on your truck, they make an adapter from thr 7 round to 4 flat. If you have any other questions just let me know!

LI NY PLOWER Junior Member

Perfect!!! Looks like i got it...im looking to hook-up rear work lights as well as whelen LEDS.....thanks again!!!!! Kevin