1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring harness for Chevy/GMC '03+ Western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Timbaworks, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timbaworks

Timbaworks Junior Member

I have a WESTERN straight blade wiring harness for a 03 or better Chevy/GMC. It is a 12pin plug... There are alot of parts to this harness. It is all there and in great order. I am going to sell the TRUCK side for $200... it is new for $350-$450. The PLOW side for $90... new is over $150. No photo as it just looks like a mess of wires... Not too hard to install. Comes with the solenoid and a bunch of relays and ends at the white 6pin in the cab. No controller. Call Tim on 719 660-9642

2. Timbaworks

Timbaworks Junior Member

Oh, by the way.. these are the part numbers I found online that correspond to the harness...

61558 Western 12 pin plow side light wiring kit Unimount Ultramount Fisher MM
    64077 Western / Fisher Unimount 03-06 Chevy GMC Hb3-Hb4 12 pin control wiring harness

3. Timbaworks

Timbaworks Junior Member

Feel free to make an offer... I won't be offended!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.