1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by TRock, Oct 20, 2009.

1. TRock

TRock Junior Member

Hey fellow plow guys: I'm new to this Sno Way company, I bought my first plow used but have no wiring diagram. Where can I get one? Its a 26 series.
    Its going on my F150 supercrew 03.. How much does this plow weigh? and will it hurt my truck? I'm hearing horror stories of the frame twisting and my windshield popping out, is this true or am I alright? Thanks guys and keep on push-in...

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. TRock

TRock Junior Member

Wiring

thanks for the reply so quick, I went to that site but I can't see anything to do with the wiring of the plow. Can you help?

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

5. garleness

garleness Member
    from ontario

Let me know what diagram you need and i will see what i can do i work for a ford dealer.

6. TRock

TRock Junior Member

Thanks. I got the plow all wired in but I don't know what to do with these lights. There's no diagram in my instruction to tell me what to do. Thats the only thing I have left to do.
    Thanks again, I have a fibreglass tonneau cover that I'm trying to sell. $200 is all I want for it. It came on my truck when I bought it. 03 F150 supercrew. The covers white, If you know of anyone looking.
    Thanks

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It should be in your install manual and the adapter instructions